Here’s a short video portfolio of some of my more recent work
- Silverback Creations Animation test
- Date 2022
"Welcome to Silverback Kreations, your one-stop destination for all your graphic design needs. Our team of highly talented and experienced designers is dedicated to delivering innovative and impactful designs that help bring your vision to life. From logos and branding to website design and marketing materials, we have the expertise to turn your ideas into stunning reality. Our passion for design, combined with our attention to detail and commitment to excellence, ensures that every project we take on is a success. Explore our portfolio and get in touch with us today to see how we can help elevate your brand to new heights."
Including print ads in newspapers and magazines, television commercials, online banners and videos, and outdoor billboards
The combination of video editing and animation allows for unlimited creative potential in telling a story, whether it be for a commercial, film, or other type of multimedia project
With the growing importance of having an online presence, website building has become a critical aspect of modern business and marketing strategies. Whether it be for e-commerce, informational, or personal purposes, building a website is a crucial step in establishing a strong online presence
Allow me to enhance your photos with the assurance that they will maintain a natural appearance, despite being edited. Or, let's get adventurous and create something entirely bold and exaggerated!
If you want to be reliable, and fast, it's not going to be cheap, but let me build your dream computer that can do anything you need
I have worked with Justin for many years now, but in 2022 I decided to start my own website and I knew Justin was the best person for the job, he's done an amazing job and always comes through when there's an issue, even at 11pm at night!
Justin had been a hardworking and loyal employee for many years, I saw him go from strength to strength, always with the business first attitude, there's no doubt we wouldn't have been able to grow to such a strong organisation without Justin leading the way.
Adobe Certified Course, taught by Dan Scott an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Photoshop for Bringyourownlaptop.com
Adobe Certified Course, taught by Dan Scott an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Adobe Illustrator for Bringyourownlaptop.com
Adobe Certified Course, taught by Dan Scott an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for After Effects for Bringyourownlaptop.com
Adobe Certified Course, taught by Dan Scott an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for Premier Pro for Bringyourownlaptop.com
Adobe Certified Course, taught by Dan Scott an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) for InDesign for Bringyourownlaptop.com
• Managed Branding, Logos, Business Cards & Promotional goods • Website creation - WordPress including WooCommerce Shop • Website creation - Data migration from previous news blog, including editing of all images and retaining web links • Managed Social Media & IT Consulting for further promotion
• Acted as a brand custodian to deliver engaging and consistent output in line with guidelines • Managed the design service for all mediums across all departments including signage, point of sale, print materials, sales, collateral, HTML digital output, advertising, and invitations • Oversaw all print jobs including press checks, whilst managing press schedules and ensuring all deadlines are met • Ensured ATC graphics and sponsors logos were in suitable format for viewing on the venue’s big screens • Delivered design priorities for day-to-day activities within the marketing departments business plan • Liaised with staff to understand the objective of their design jobs • Delivered branded designs for social media assets, company reports, maps, media guides and brochures • Demonstrated design innovation whilst working to agreed budgets and deadlines
• Delivered designed layouts, logos, typography, article format & covers • Pre-press production of images including enhancement • Designed elements for multi-channel content including print, digital, audio/visual and social media • Liaised with clients to create advertisements and new branding through client conferences, digital services and face-to-face sessions • Utilised Acrobat/InDesign to effectively maintain administrative work • Led and supported graphic design team including training of colleagues, trainees, university students, and volunteers • Ensured brand identity was communicated across the organisation, including when launching new magazines, newspapers and catalogues Nov 2004 - Jun 2022: Central Coast Newspapers • Managed and delivered a rebrand of the organisation including new logos, typography, design, colours and format of several mastheads • Liaised with the editorial team on a daily basis to ensure workflow is managed for deadlines • Maintained digital graphic master folders to ensure relevant graphic information is documented and accessible for future reference Web Developer/ IT Support • Designed and launched websites to help manage content creation across the organisation • Built and maintained 100+ custom desktops and laptops, and rackmount 100TB Synology server with offsite Synology, TruNAS and QNAP backups • Developed office network systems including QNAP and Ubiquiti Networks • Online shop building and stock management of CMS systems including WordPress and ZenCart • Managed webhosting, email creation and maintenance, and coding for internal communications
• Produced and designed a monthly music magazine for 14 years, including maintenance of its online shop as part of Ducks Crossing Publications • Liaised with a range of clients to help produce branded designs, including album covers for artists, and artwork for content creators • Designed catalogues and booklets for schools, organisations and community groups • Created logos and brand designs for businesses • Websites designed and built from the ground up Video/Photo editing • Pre press photo editing, touchups, old photo restoration • Video production/editing/animation in Premier Pro and After Effects
• Custom computers built to suit a customers needs, from office use to complete custom water cooled gaming computers • Network - have wired complete offices with up to 50 computers running multiple switches • Synology Servers built and wired to 10GbE networking and Fibre conections • TrueNas Servers built and wired to 10GbE networking • Maintenance of over 100 computers/Laptops
I am available for freelance work. Connect with me on my socials or call me onPhone: 0412894082 Email: email@example.com